A few weeks ago, I was talking to a friend from work about Ukraine. Hearing the word “Ukraine” always induced a sense of anxiety that made me hesitant to reference the country at all. I vividly remember a “worldly” professor at Penn, who referred to the country as “the Ukraine.” I also heard this on Continue Reading
- 10 Creative Guerilla Marketing Tactics to Boost your Brand, Company, or Cause
- A Thriving Power Sector: Bangladesh 2021 Vision for Energy Sector
- Attempted Impeachment of President Trump Will Virtually Guarantee his 2020 Re-Election
- Technology Sector Makes Unprecedented Progress in Bangladesh
- Who is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi?